Friday 29 January 2016

Audience Feedback

Audience Feedback

Chayana Forde
I asked my sister who is 19 years old, (Within the target audience) if she would watch the whole film of we made it. She told me that it sounded interesting, and would watch it. She then gave me a suggestion for how we could develop the story (as she is a creative writing student at University), and came up with a twist ending where the audience is lead to believe that he kills her, but then turns her into the police where she stays in prison for a crime she didn't commit; a fact that audience wouldn't find out until the end.


Melissa Thomas
I showed my 19 year old brother an outline to the story of our film, asking if there was anything he would do to improve it and make it more appealing and interesting for him to watch as a film. This is what he had to say in reply:


His comments were mainly on the characterization to fit the story line (to make sure that neither lead role ends up becoming a hero or a heroine as they have both done wrong). I believe we will take his comments on board when filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment